Many of us live in big cities and don’t have a garden but have balconies.
- Find out the orientation and wind condition on your balcony and choose plants accordingly. The best plants for balconies are Japanese maple, lavender, roses, jasmine, oleander, geranium, photinias.
- Water your plants regularly. Your plants don’t have water reserves, so check them every time and put water your plants regularly.
- Use large containers for planting. The root system requires much space, so take pots with a minimum height of 50cm.
- Opt for long flowering plants with different blooming times. Roses, tulips, oleander, hibiscus, geranium are going to keep your balcony blooming.
- Invest in bulb plants, which easy to maintain.
- Choose rich soil and fertilize it to keep your plants growing.
- Play with colors, heights and volumes to get a diverse decorated balcony.